This isn’t an original work of cookie art, unfortunately. It’s based on a 2009 editorial cartoon by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Randy Bish. The Reddit submitter claims to be a mall worker, whose cookie-stand colleague produced the cookie as a protest when the Christmas music started up on November 1st. (Not October 28th?)
The Most Delicious Christmas Creep Backlash You’ll Ever See
From the enchanted holiday village that is Reddit, here’s a delicious bit of Christmas Creep backlash. No, not delicious in the sense that justice can be delicious, but delicious in the sense that this humble plea to celebrate one holiday at a time is rendered in frosting and chocolate chip cookie bars.
More From Consumerist
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- Retailers Are Wearing Us Down: Shoppers Don’t Mind Holiday Creep So Much
- Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- Macy’s Herald Square Welcomes The Start Of Fall By Putting Up Christmas Decorations
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?