This isn’t an original work of cookie art, unfortunately. It’s based on a 2009 editorial cartoon by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Randy Bish. The Reddit submitter claims to be a mall worker, whose cookie-stand colleague produced the cookie as a protest when the Christmas music started up on November 1st. (Not October 28th?)
The Most Delicious Christmas Creep Backlash You’ll Ever See
From the enchanted holiday village that is Reddit, here’s a delicious bit of Christmas Creep backlash. No, not delicious in the sense that justice can be delicious, but delicious in the sense that this humble plea to celebrate one holiday at a time is rendered in frosting and chocolate chip cookie bars.
- christmas creep eh Canada Discovers Christmas Creep At Costco, Blames America
- mmmmm cookie Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind
- not so creepy Reminder: Hallmark’s Ornament Launch In July Is Not Christmas Creep
- confirmed Nabisco Confirms Cotton Candy Oreos Are Real, Vows To Stop Cookie Leaks
- french toast crunch New Sugary Cereals We Would Like To Eat Right Now