When a packaging designer is putting together a layout on their computer screen, one important thing they need to keep in mind is kerning, the space between individual characters in a word. They should also be thinking about how the printing process is imperfect. If not, they can end up with some very confusing, potentially rude results.
This Is Why Graphic Designers Should Pay More Attention To Kerning
- a less frenzied shopping frenzy Target’s Marimekko Collection Doesn’t Fly Off Shelves, And That’s A Good Thing
- a sucky situation Company Recalling 180K Pacifiers & Clips Due To Choking Hazard
- don't say our name IMAX Demands Website Retract Story That Has Virtually Nothing To Do With IMAX
- The Court Of Highest Authority? Lagunitas To Drop Trademark Suit Against Sierra Nevada After Twitter Backlash
- not an engineer Mattel Apologizes, Says Incompetent Engineer Barbie ‘Doesn’t Reflect The Brand’s Vision’