When a packaging designer is putting together a layout on their computer screen, one important thing they need to keep in mind is kerning, the space between individual characters in a word. They should also be thinking about how the printing process is imperfect. If not, they can end up with some very confusing, potentially rude results.
This Is Why Graphic Designers Should Pay More Attention To Kerning
- a less frenzied shopping frenzy Target’s Marimekko Collection Doesn’t Fly Off Shelves, And That’s A Good Thing
- a sucky situation Company Recalling 180K Pacifiers & Clips Due To Choking Hazard
- shoulda coulda woulda Former JCPenney CEO: Should Have Stayed With My Plan Despite $6B Loss
- unsolicited advice Wallet Thief Sends Note To Victim: “Shop Less… Enjoy More”
- origin stories Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?