In a kind of weird labeling paradox, this Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla ice cream is simultaneously “New Flavor” AND “Original Recipe.” Reader GR scratched his head over it and sent it in using The Consumerist Tipster App. It’s new, but it’s original, but it’s new, but it’s the original… The logic loop continues ad infinatum until all worlds collapse and the universe reaches a state of perfect entropy. I’m afraid for GR to open it; he might find SchrÃ¶dinger’s cat inside.
Turkey Hill Ice Cream Is Somehow Both "New Flavor" And "Original Recipe"
By Ben Popken July 5, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Ben & Jerry’s Produces Vegan Frozen Non-Dairy Dessert With Almond Milk
- Blue Bell Recalls Ice Cream Due To Listeria Linked To Cookie Dough Supplier
- Walmart Customers Vote To Bring Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos For The 4th Time
- It’s Free Cone Day At Ben & Jerry’s Today
- Survey Says: Supermarkets’ Turkey Giveaways Aren’t That Exciting To Younger Shoppers