In a kind of weird labeling paradox, this Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla ice cream is simultaneously “New Flavor” AND “Original Recipe.” Reader GR scratched his head over it and sent it in using The Consumerist Tipster App. It’s new, but it’s original, but it’s new, but it’s the original… The logic loop continues ad infinatum until all worlds collapse and the universe reaches a state of perfect entropy. I’m afraid for GR to open it; he might find SchrÃ¶dinger’s cat inside.
Turkey Hill Ice Cream Is Somehow Both "New Flavor" And "Original Recipe"
By Ben Popken July 5, 2011
- frozen nondairy dessert Ben & Jerry’s Produces Vegan Frozen Non-Dairy Dessert With Almond Milk
- cookie dough nuggets Blue Bell And Publix Recall More Cookie Dough Ice Cream Due To Supplier’s Recall
- the big chill Why Do New Ice Cream Flavors Debut In The Winter?
- ice creamifcation Twinkie And Sno-Ball Flavored Ice Cream Exists For Some Reason
- why not Celebrate Summer With Ice Cream-Flavored Breakfast Cereal