This news item, spotted on the Orange County Register’s police blotter, is brief but intriguing: a man in Mission Viejo, Calif. was so distraught that his cable had been shut off that he did the only logical thing: threatened to kill himself. The person he spoke to at Cox Cable, in turn, called the police to report a potential suicide at the man’s address.
Do Not Threaten Suicide When Your Cable Is Turned Off
- shambling along Dispute May Kill AMC On Small Cable Provider; CEO Hints That Maybe Bundles Are The Real Zombie
- scamalamadingdong Your Cable Company Will Not Ask You To Make Your Payment At A Gas Station
- the wrong man Stop Complaining To Time Warner CEO About Your Cruddy Time Warner Cable Service
- here i am Man Hops On A Plane To Turn Himself In On Charge Of Stealing A TV 27 Years Ago
- time to pay Cox Receives $595K Slap On Wrist For Failing To Prevent Data Breach