Is it an Easter miracle, or just fuzzy math? Reader Elgog sent in this photo of a chocolate bunny, wondering, “Apparently Â¼ of the bunny equals about 5 servings. Does this make it a diet chocolate bunny?” No. If there are five servings, each of which consists of one-quarter of the bunny, that means that the fifth person is on a diet. Obviously.
The Easter Bunny Has Very Poor Math Skills
More From Consumerist
- Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- Lindt Beats Haribo In Legal Battle Over Candy Bears
- Americans Guess They’ll Spend About $146 Per Person On Easter This Year
- Bidding Opens Tomorrow For A Chance To Stay In The Cleveland House From ‘A Christmas Story’
- Will Peeps Worker Strike Put Easter Candy At Risk?