Is it an Easter miracle, or just fuzzy math? Reader Elgog sent in this photo of a chocolate bunny, wondering, “Apparently Â¼ of the bunny equals about 5 servings. Does this make it a diet chocolate bunny?” No. If there are five servings, each of which consists of one-quarter of the bunny, that means that the fifth person is on a diet. Obviously.
The Easter Bunny Has Very Poor Math Skills
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- one holiday at a time Easter Creep Spreads To CVS, Looks Delicious
- how it's made Kill Time Before Easter Weekend With This Video Of Cadbury Creme Eggs Being Made
- one holiday at a time Up And At ‘Em, Easter Bunny: Chocolate Eggs Hit Shelves
- easter creepy Easter Creep Brings Us Creepy Bunnies In Mid-December