Is it an Easter miracle, or just fuzzy math? Reader Elgog sent in this photo of a chocolate bunny, wondering, “Apparently Â¼ of the bunny equals about 5 servings. Does this make it a diet chocolate bunny?” No. If there are five servings, each of which consists of one-quarter of the bunny, that means that the fifth person is on a diet. Obviously.
The Easter Bunny Has Very Poor Math Skills
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall
- unscientific surveys Americans Guess They’ll Spend About $146 Per Person On Easter This Year
- he looks like a deranged Easter Bunny Bidding Opens Tomorrow For A Chance To Stay In The Cleveland House From ‘A Christmas Story’
- peep no more Will Peeps Worker Strike Put Easter Candy At Risk?
- 50% more of something Fuzzy Math At Walmart Means Bigger Chicken Broth Carton Costs You More