Just like with voice traffic, AT&T and Verizon have to let smaller competitors use their network for data roaming, the FCC today ruled. This would let wireless users clean their inboxes of spam and look up the capital of Greenland in less than 5 minutes of loading, just like they would at home.
AT&T, Verizon Have To Let Smaller Rivals Use Network For Data, Just Like Voice
By Ben Popken April 7, 2011
- fix it yourself Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- reality check Don’t Believe Comcast… Mobile Broadband Is Not Competition For Cable Internet
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- slow down you move too fast AT&T and Verizon: Your Home Network Doesn’t Actually Need To Be As Fast As Your Phone
- math is hard Sprint Exec Admits That “Half-Off” Offer Will Likely Only Result In Savings Of Around 20%