Just like with voice traffic, AT&T and Verizon have to let smaller competitors use their network for data roaming, the FCC today ruled. This would let wireless users clean their inboxes of spam and look up the capital of Greenland in less than 5 minutes of loading, just like they would at home.
AT&T, Verizon Have To Let Smaller Rivals Use Network For Data, Just Like Voice
By Ben Popken April 7, 2011
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- the missing voicelink Union Chief: Verizon Will Discipline, Possibly Fire, Techs Who Repair Copper Phone Lines
- can u txt me now AT&T, Verizon Tell FCC That They Should Be Able To Block Texts When They Want To, For Your Own Good
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Copies Comcast, Lets U-Verse Customers Pay $30 To Avoid Data Caps
- where's the signal? Verizon Customers Reporting Connection Issues With New iPhone7