Anthropologists from the future were amazed to find perfectly preserved in a chunk of ice a carton of “ice cream” offering amazing clues to the secrets of a long-lost civilization. Apparently it was one where people who started out as countercultural antimaterialist icons could years later be used to market the products of multinational conglomerate, the all-powerful and feared “Unilever.” Such wonders to behold!
- Not So Appetizing Price Chopper Recalls Ice Cream Because Metal Shavings Aren’t A Good Topping
- protein deficiency Mystery Solved: Cherry Garcia Greek Froyo Has Less Protein Because It Has More Delicious Fat
- real talk Please Stop Adding Inedible Things To Novelty Menu Items Just To Make Them Super Expensive
- protein deficiency Why Does Ben & Jerry’s Greek Frozen Yogurt Have Less Protein?
- recalls Snoqualmie Ice Cream Total Recall Affects Other Ice Cream Makers