Anthropologists from the future were amazed to find perfectly preserved in a chunk of ice a carton of “ice cream” offering amazing clues to the secrets of a long-lost civilization. Apparently it was one where people who started out as countercultural antimaterialist icons could years later be used to market the products of multinational conglomerate, the all-powerful and feared “Unilever.” Such wonders to behold!
More From Consumerist
- Price Chopper Recalls Ice Cream Because Metal Shavings Aren’t A Good Topping
- Blue Bunny Shrink Rays Ice Cream And Frozen Yogurt Half-Gallons To 1.44 Quarts
- Ben & Jerry’s Produces Vegan Frozen Non-Dairy Dessert With Almond Milk
- Dean Foods Buys Ice Cream And Intellectual Property From Friendly’s, Will License Back Trademark To Restaurants
- 10 National Ice Cream Day Deals To Help Beat The Heat