This show really puts our mall cellphone carts to shame. Instead of a bored guy with a pencil goatee sitting on a stool, they have a full-on breakdancing show. This one features a life-sized inflatable Android just going absolutely ape-nuts on the dancefloor at the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc cellphone stand near 101 Tower in Taiwan. As commenter Oranges w/ Cheese puts it, “Those inflatable suits are so weird because the movements are so sudden and odd. ” I don’t know how many cellphones it sells, but the branding effort endears the plucky green guy to your heart. He just tries so hard! And that positive association can pay dividends in brand goodwill down the line, just like his masters planned. Muaha – break it down!
Android On Crack Dance Sets Hearts Aflame
By Ben Popken March 28, 2011
- mooooo Chick-Fil-A Owner Offering Year Of Free Sandwiches For Safe Return Of Giant Inflatable Cow
- pizza to the rescue Family Sends Pizza Delivery Guy To Make Sure Grandma Is Okay After Hurricane Matthew
- games on the go Sony Planning To Make PlayStation Games For iOS, Android Devices
- gee thanks! Verizon Wireless Decides Not To Make Florida Woman Pay For $8,535 In Data Overages
- hangin' on the telephone Phone Companies Can Filter Out Robocalls, They Just Aren’t Doing It