This show really puts our mall cellphone carts to shame. Instead of a bored guy with a pencil goatee sitting on a stool, they have a full-on breakdancing show. This one features a life-sized inflatable Android just going absolutely ape-nuts on the dancefloor at the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc cellphone stand near 101 Tower in Taiwan. As commenter Oranges w/ Cheese puts it, “Those inflatable suits are so weird because the movements are so sudden and odd. ” I don’t know how many cellphones it sells, but the branding effort endears the plucky green guy to your heart. He just tries so hard! And that positive association can pay dividends in brand goodwill down the line, just like his masters planned. Muaha – break it down!
Android On Crack Dance Sets Hearts Aflame
By Ben Popken March 28, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Sony Planning To Make PlayStation Games For iOS, Android Devices
- Google Testing Feature That Lets You Put Your Food Photos On The Map
- Phone Companies Can Filter Out Robocalls, They Just Aren’t Doing It
- Has Pokémon Go Run Its Course?
- Traveler Captures Video Of Delta Plane Being Struck By Lightning On Runway