Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about the proposed merger between AT&T and T-Mobile, discussing whether companies should be held accountable for investor’s personal lives, the specter of $5 ATM fees and, of course, there will be a Worst Company in America update. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV: AT&T-Mobile Edition
By consumerist.com March 23, 2011
- mergers and acquisitions 6 Things Consumers Can Expect If AT&T and DirecTV Merge
- megalomedia Report: AT&T Can’t Let Verizon Or Comcast Have All The Fun, Hopes To Branch Into Media
- episode 8: satellite of love AT&T & DirecTV Reportedly Near $50 Billion Deal To Put Satellite On Death Star
- that's a lot of eyeballs T-Mobile Spent The Most On TV Ads Out Of All Major Carriers Last Month
- free stuff T-Mobile Tries To Get Under AT&T’s Skin By Offering 12 Months Of DirecTV Now For Free