Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about the proposed merger between AT&T and T-Mobile, discussing whether companies should be held accountable for investor’s personal lives, the specter of $5 ATM fees and, of course, there will be a Worst Company in America update. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV: AT&T-Mobile Edition
By consumerist.com March 23, 2011
- megalomedia Report: AT&T Can’t Let Verizon Or Comcast Have All The Fun, Hopes To Branch Into Media
- that's a lot of eyeballs T-Mobile Spent The Most On TV Ads Out Of All Major Carriers Last Month
- maybe some day Apple Reportedly Shelving Live-TV Streaming Service For Now
- Another TV Option Amazon Reportedly In Talks To Create Live Pay-TV Service
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?