A homeowner has affixed their SUV with a creative anti-Bank of America collage and slogans on posterboard and parked it outside a BofA branch in Austin, Texas. Reader Jeff is at the SXSW festival and sent in this picture he snapped of the scene. The driver of the car apparently has a loan with Bank of America and is accusing them of “fraud” though I can’t decipher from the medley of images what kind they had in mind. Nice pirate flag, though.
Homeowner Turns SUV Into Anti-BofA Collage
By Ben Popken March 16, 2011
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- A High-Tech ATM Bank Of America To Allow Android Pay Cash Withdrawals At Some ATMs
- recognize this? Banks Ditching Online Security Images Some Experts Call “Worse Than Useless”
- putting the f in foreclosure JPMorgan Chase Fined $48 Million For Failing To Comply With Robosigning Settlement