A homeowner has affixed their SUV with a creative anti-Bank of America collage and slogans on posterboard and parked it outside a BofA branch in Austin, Texas. Reader Jeff is at the SXSW festival and sent in this picture he snapped of the scene. The driver of the car apparently has a loan with Bank of America and is accusing them of “fraud” though I can’t decipher from the medley of images what kind they had in mind. Nice pirate flag, though.
Homeowner Turns SUV Into Anti-BofA Collage
By Ben Popken March 16, 2011
- good for a chuckle Bank Of America’s Laughable Defense For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- pay up or shut up Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- punching the clock Remember: You’re Probably Only Opted Out Of Bank Junk Mail For A Few Years
- i want that N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- well that's settled DOJ Finally Confirms Record-Setting $16.65B Settlement With Bank Of America