Charlie Sheen is a prolific, and apparently, very informed consumer of substances. In a recent Inside Edition interview, his former girlfriend Ginger Lynn brought out a copy of publishing pal Consumer Reports book The Complete Drug Reference that he inscribed and gave to her when they were dating back in the early 90’s. It reads, “To Ging, From one Druggie To Another. Love, C.” The book is going for $1,000 but that’s silly, you can get all the prescription drug information you need at Consumer Reports Health, and you don’t even need to be an extra-dimensional warlock to use it.
Ex-Girlfriend Auctions Off Sheen's Inscribed Consumer Reports Drug Reference Book
By Ben Popken March 11, 2011
- it's the thought that counts Drug Companies Subpoenaed Over Questionable Charity Connections
- Just don't Regardless Of Price, Don’t Buy Your EpiPen On eBay
- prescription sticker shock Prescription Price Sticker Shock Is Now A Common Consumer Ailment
- close enough FDA Approves First “Biosimilar” Drug. Could Drive Down Cost Of Most Expensive Medications
- say no to drugs Full-Page Ads Thank Trader Joe’s For Giving Consumers The Choice To Eat Drugged-Up Meat