Billshrink is an incredibly helpful service that lets you know when you could be spending less on a service that you use. But when things go wrong, it’s a little silly and not helpful at all. Ben reports that he keeps receiving these notices about how he could spend more money on his Verizon Wireless bill.
Billshrink Helpfully Suggests How I Can Spend More Money
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- reversing course -- kind of After Worker Backlash, Instacart Decides To Not Get Rid Of Tips
- ch-ch-ch-changes Starbucks Confirms: Loyalty Rewards Members Will Now Earn Points For Every Dollar Spent
- i can't hear you If A Telemarketer Or Robocall Asks “Can You Hear Me?” Just Hang Up; It’s A Scam
- ch-ch-ch-changes Advocate: Additional IRS Funding Should Be “Extremely Helpful” In Actually Helping Taxpayers