Billshrink is an incredibly helpful service that lets you know when you could be spending less on a service that you use. But when things go wrong, it’s a little silly and not helpful at all. Ben reports that he keeps receiving these notices about how he could spend more money on his Verizon Wireless bill.
Billshrink Helpfully Suggests How I Can Spend More Money
By Laura Northrup February 15, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Someone Transfers $917 To Man’s Bank Account, No One Will Tell Him Where It Came From
- Advocate: Additional IRS Funding Should Be “Extremely Helpful” In Actually Helping Taxpayers
- Private Healthcare Providers Are Making Big Bucks Contracting With Prisons
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- Why Lower Gas Prices Are Really Good For Restaurants