Billshrink is an incredibly helpful service that lets you know when you could be spending less on a service that you use. But when things go wrong, it’s a little silly and not helpful at all. Ben reports that he keeps receiving these notices about how he could spend more money on his Verizon Wireless bill.
Billshrink Helpfully Suggests How I Can Spend More Money
- happy endings Bank Of America Customer Battles $245 In Cascading Overdrafts, Wins
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- ch-ch-ch-changes Advocate: Additional IRS Funding Should Be “Extremely Helpful” In Actually Helping Taxpayers
- mystery money Someone Transfers $917 To Man’s Bank Account, No One Will Tell Him Where It Came From