It should not take numerous minutes for Verizon to look up John’s address just to see if he might be eligible for FiOS. All told it took them 27 minutes just to locate his address and say, nope, you can’t get FiOS. So he served them by talking trash about their database. Oh snap!
Man Develops Cobwebs Waiting For Verizon FiOS To Lookup His Address
By Ben Popken January 25, 2011
- boxed in Verizon FiOS Customers Say They Were Tricked Into Paying For Unnecessary Set-Top Boxes
- that's a lot of complaints NYC Officials Grill Verizon About Incomplete FiOS Rollout
- how slow can you go? Netflix Is So Slow On FiOS That It’s Faster To Watch Videos Through VPN
- big apple v. big red NYC Says Verizon Defaulted On Its Agreement To Make FiOS Available Citywide
- no fios for you Verizon Nearing End Of Plans To Build FiOS Network