While it is technically possible that a fish could be raised on a farm, released into the wild, and then caught, that’s rather unlikely with the Atlantic salmon, which is endangered in the wild. So we can’t help but think that there’s something wrong with this ad from New England grocer Stop ‘N’ Shop.
These Salmon Are A Swimming Oxymoron
- Where's This Salmon From? Study Claims 43% Of “Wild” Salmon In Stores & Restaurants Isn’t Wild At All
- a fish called recombinant dna FDA Signs Off On Genetically Modified Salmon Without Labeling
- going up Price Of Salmon Spiking Amid Recent Sea Lice Outbreaks
- a fish by any other name Got A Hankering For Genetically Modified Salmon? You Might Be Waiting For A While
- That's A Very Bad Idea Park Rangers: Taking A “Bear Selfie” Is Dangerous And You Should Stop It Right Now