While it is technically possible that a fish could be raised on a farm, released into the wild, and then caught, that’s rather unlikely with the Atlantic salmon, which is endangered in the wild. So we can’t help but think that there’s something wrong with this ad from New England grocer Stop ‘N’ Shop.
These Salmon Are A Swimming Oxymoron
- Where's This Salmon From? Study Claims 43% Of “Wild” Salmon In Stores & Restaurants Isn’t Wild At All
- a fish called recombinant dna FDA Signs Off On Genetically Modified Salmon Without Labeling
- thanks but no Costco Won’t Sell Genetically Engineered Salmon
- what's in your food Poll: 9-In-10 Americans Support GMO Labeling
- the imperfect fit Store Fitting Rooms Are Terrible And Make Everyone Feel Terrible