Several shopping carts gather at the snowbank at the edge of the shopping plaza parking lot to pay tribute to a fallen warrior, felled in the Black Friday fracas.
More From Consumerist
- Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- This Blu-Ray Player Was A Fine Holiday Gift In 2007
- 2 Ounces Quietly Shrink Rayed From Economy-Size Bottles Of Shout
- Kohl’s To Stay Open 170 Hours Straight For Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers
- Video Claims To Show Price Discrepancies Of Up To 78% At L.A. Zara Store