I didn’t know people still wore UGGS, but then again I’ve been wearing the same shoes for three years now (I do actually take them off on occasion). Apparently, enough people are still hungry for the trendy footwear that they top SiteJabber’s list of this holiday season’s most Top 10 Counterfeit Items.
SiteJabber, which lets shoppers rate and review websites, put together this list based on the volume of complaints registered by its users.
So with no further ado, here are this year’s Top 10 Counterfeit Items and brands:
2. Coach handbags + leather items
4. Athletic jerseys
6. Nike sneakers (Air Yeezy and Air Jordans)
7. Ed Hardy and Juicy brands
8. Watches (Rolex, Omega, Tag Heur)
9. North Face
10. DVDs (especially box sets of TV series)