Gizmodo’s Joel Johnson got to peek inside the Foxconn factory in China where your iPhone and other fancy gadgets get made. Some 200,000 workers work inside, and also live in on-site dorms. Perhaps the most gripping images, however, are of what’s on the outside. Every building is draped in protective nets to prevent workers from suiciding off the roofs.
Pix Of Where The Chinese iPhone Worker-Drones Sleep
By Ben Popken November 4, 2010
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- haste makes waste Report: Samsung Rushed Galaxy Note 7 To Beat Predictable iPhone 7 To Market
- shocker Apple Confirms World’s Worst Kept Secret: iPhone 7 Starts At $649; Pre-Orders Start Sept. 9
- Fixing the issue Apple Fixes iPhone Flaw That Allowed Siri Twitter Search To Access To Photos, Contacts
- what's the buzz? Here Are Some Of The Rumors Going Around About The Next Apple Gadgets