Gizmodo’s Joel Johnson got to peek inside the Foxconn factory in China where your iPhone and other fancy gadgets get made. Some 200,000 workers work inside, and also live in on-site dorms. Perhaps the most gripping images, however, are of what’s on the outside. Every building is draped in protective nets to prevent workers from suiciding off the roofs.
Pix Of Where The Chinese iPhone Worker-Drones Sleep
By Ben Popken November 4, 2010
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- too busy... talk later iPhone 6 Demand Delaying Production On New iPads
- that's a lot of phones Foxconn Employee Accused Of Stealing & Reselling 5,700 iPhones
- where is my iphone? UPS Says My New iPhone Is Almost Here — Oh Wait, They Left It Back In Korea
- haste makes waste Report: Samsung Rushed Galaxy Note 7 To Beat Predictable iPhone 7 To Market