Colleges are making bucket-loads of cash selling their alumni mailing lists to credit card companies. In some cases, they’re even getting a cut on every credit-card purchase or debit-card transaction a student makes.
Colleges Reap Big Bucks Selling Student Addresses To Credit Card Companies
By Ben Popken September 24, 2010
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- The Money's Still Pouring In Under-Investigation Educators Still Received $8.1B In Federal Funds Last Year
- hook 'em early Cheap Prime, On-Campus Kiosks Meant To Get College Students Hooked On Amazon
- footing the bill How Does JetBlue’s New Employee College Tuition Program Compare To Others?
- trying to keep customers American Express Trying To Retain Costco Card Members Before Switch