Colleges are making bucket-loads of cash selling their alumni mailing lists to credit card companies. In some cases, they’re even getting a cut on every credit-card purchase or debit-card transaction a student makes.
Colleges Reap Big Bucks Selling Student Addresses To Credit Card Companies
By Ben Popken September 24, 2010
- course credit The 10 Colleges That Received The Biggest Payouts From Credit Card Issuers Last Year
- do you fit the bill? 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- debt management Sallie Mae Wants Me To Pay Down Debt By Opening Up A Credit Card
- A long Time Coming Dept. Of Education Proposes Rules To Govern College Prepaid Credit & Debit Cards
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies