This week Dynamics is showing off a new credit card that can rewrite its own magnetic strip on the fly. So you get a card that you have to punch in a code before it can be swiped or before you can read the credit card numbers. After a few minutes, the information erases and it returns to being an inert piece of plastic. Or, for the convenience factor, a card can have multiple credit cards on it. Just push the button of the card you want to use. The future is here and its in your wallet.
The Credit Card That Rewrites Itself
By Ben Popken September 20, 2010
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- store credit cards Amazon Adds 5% Cash Back For Prime Members To Store Credit Card
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- More Drawbacks For Gift Cards Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth