If you’re looking for insight into what’s going on inside the mind of Elizabeth Warren, check out her blog. Before she became the new special adviser to President Obama, and probably the first director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau she designed, she was blogging on CreditSlips, a group blog by several academics on consumer credit, bankruptcy, mortgages, and the like. WSJ’s Mary Pilon rounds up some of her notable posts, like her final one, entitled, “Bullshit — Professionally Speaking,” on the subject of deceptive contract language.
What's On Warren's Mind? Check Her Old Blog
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
- elizabeth warren More Than A Year After Corinthian Collapse, Students Still Waiting For Financial Aid Help
- Simplifying The Process Sen. Elizabeth Warren Proposes Requiring That IRS Offer Free Tax Filing & Prep Services
- be our guest Homeowner Says Airbnb Guest Did $25K In Water Damage, May Have Shot Porn In Her House
- time to do something Elizabeth Warren Says Accreditor Of For-Profit Colleges Has “Dismal Record Of Failure”
- fee for all Travelers Just Want To Know What A Flight Will Cost Upfront