If you’re looking for insight into what’s going on inside the mind of Elizabeth Warren, check out her blog. Before she became the new special adviser to President Obama, and probably the first director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau she designed, she was blogging on CreditSlips, a group blog by several academics on consumer credit, bankruptcy, mortgages, and the like. WSJ’s Mary Pilon rounds up some of her notable posts, like her final one, entitled, “Bullshit — Professionally Speaking,” on the subject of deceptive contract language.
What's On Warren's Mind? Check Her Old Blog
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
- war of the words Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- Postal Banking Senator Endorses USPS Plan To Enter Financial Services Arena, Offer Payday Lending Alternative
- drug-free food Sen. Elizabeth Warren Takes FDA Chief To Task On Weak Antibiotics Guidance
- Third Times A Charm? Senate Once Again Blocks Bill To Allow Borrowers To Refinance Federal And Private Student Loans
- New Rules Cometh CFPB In “Late Stages” Of Working On Rules To Stop Predatory Payday Lending