An BP internal investigation has found that responsibility for the Gulf spill lies less with its corner-cutting practices and more with poor decisions and bad judgment calls by Transocean and Halliburton workers on the doomed oil rig. Gee, what a surprise.
Internal BP Report Deflects Blame Onto Contracted Rig Workers
By Ben Popken September 8, 2010
- doggie deckhands Lawyer Accused Of Submitting 40K False Claims Against BP After Oil Spill (Including One For A Dog Named Lucy)
- "billion" with a capital bp BP Must Pay $20.8 Billion In Finalized Settlement With Feds, Five States For 2010 Gulf Disaster
- Fish and Formaldehyde Alaska Airlines Passengers Get $500 After Fish, Formaldehyde Spill On Luggage
- a helping hand Pizza Hut Delivery Guy Comforts Customer After She Takes A Spill
- highway salami Frozen Meat Spills On Minnesota Highway After Tractor-Trailer Crash