An BP internal investigation has found that responsibility for the Gulf spill lies less with its corner-cutting practices and more with poor decisions and bad judgment calls by Transocean and Halliburton workers on the doomed oil rig. Gee, what a surprise.
Internal BP Report Deflects Blame Onto Contracted Rig Workers
By Ben Popken September 8, 2010
- Placing Blame Judge Rules BP Grossly Negligent In 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- paying the price Judge Rules BP’s Maximum Fine For Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Could Reach $13.7B
- doggie deckhands Lawyer Accused Of Submitting 40K False Claims Against BP After Oil Spill (Including One For A Dog Named Lucy)
- "billion" with a capital bp BP Must Pay $20.8 Billion In Finalized Settlement With Feds, Five States For 2010 Gulf Disaster
- "billion" with a capital bp BP Agrees To Pay $18.7 Billion (Over 18 Years) For 2010 Gulf Disaster