Greg received this e-mail newsletter from Zagg, which doesn’t just offer free shipping. It makes a strange and wonderful secret known only to those Americans lucky enough to be on Zagg’s mailing list. According to this map, Lake Michigan either no longer exists, or is home to a secret society of iPhone-using, water-dwelling mer-people.
Zagg Offers Free Shipping To Continental U.S., Mer-people Of Lake Michigan
- the microbead beat Michigan Lawmakers Considering Ban On Products That Contain Microbeads
- enter your pin number at the atm machine 3 Things Your ATM Could Soon Be Doing Besides Dispensing Cash
- closing the doors Family Christian Closing All 240 Stores
- unleaded water Walmart, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nestlé Offer 176 Truckloads Of Clean Water To Flint Schoolkids
- That's A Lot Of Tiny Plastic Beads Bill To Ban The Use of Microbeads In Personal Care Products Nationwide By 2019 Passes House