Greg received this e-mail newsletter from Zagg, which doesn’t just offer free shipping. It makes a strange and wonderful secret known only to those Americans lucky enough to be on Zagg’s mailing list. According to this map, Lake Michigan either no longer exists, or is home to a secret society of iPhone-using, water-dwelling mer-people.
Zagg Offers Free Shipping To Continental U.S., Mer-people Of Lake Michigan
More From Consumerist
- Michigan Lawmakers Considering Ban On Products That Contain Microbeads
- Walmart, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nestlé Offer 176 Truckloads Of Clean Water To Flint Schoolkids
- Bill To Ban The Use of Microbeads In Personal Care Products Nationwide By 2019 Passes House
- Airlines Offering Fee Waivers After Winter Weather Snarls Flights
- Say Goodbye To Microbeads: President Signs Act To Ban Microscopic Plastic Particles