Hell freezes over. Seventh Generation, a company that sells eco-friendly products, will be joining forces with Walmart. CEO Jeffrey Hollender had previously stated that “hell would freeze over” before his company began selling their products in Walmart stores. But he seems to have had a change of heart, as Seventh Generation laundry detergent, dish soap, all-purpose sprays, and disinfectant wipes will be sold in about 1,500 Walmarts starting next month. [Consumer Reports Home & Garden]
By greeda July 27, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Unilever Buys Seventh Generation. What About Honest Co.?
- Walmart Encourages Suppliers To Remove 8 Controversial Chemicals From Products
- Walmart Tried, Gave Up On Using Facial Recognition Software To ID Shoplifters
- Visa Sues Walmart In Response To Lawsuit Over Security Of Debit Card Authorizations
- Walmart Brings In Other Brands, Challenges Longtime Partnership With Procter & Gamble