Hell freezes over. Seventh Generation, a company that sells eco-friendly products, will be joining forces with Walmart. CEO Jeffrey Hollender had previously stated that “hell would freeze over” before his company began selling their products in Walmart stores. But he seems to have had a change of heart, as Seventh Generation laundry detergent, dish soap, all-purpose sprays, and disinfectant wipes will be sold in about 1,500 Walmarts starting next month. [Consumer Reports Home & Garden]
By greeda July 27, 2010
- A Natural Deal Unilever Buys Seventh Generation. What About Honest Co.?
- sustainability Walmart Encourages Suppliers To Remove 8 Controversial Chemicals From Products
- we never forget a face... Walmart Tried, Gave Up On Using Facial Recognition Software To ID Shoplifters
- detergent wars Walmart Brings In Other Brands, Challenges Longtime Partnership With Procter & Gamble
- yer outta here Walmart Denies That Cashier Was Fired For Hugging Customers, Matching Prices