One is a white rapper looking to make a comeback. The other raps about kitchen gear on late-night TV. An odd couple? Or oddly suited to each other? You be the judge, as Vince Shlomi trades in the ShamWow and Slap Chop to pitch Eminem’s new CD, which he boasts “cuts razor-thin slices.”
ShamWow Vince Wants You To Slice Cheese With Eminem CD
By marcperton July 2, 2010
- say what you gotta say Yelp Explains Why It’s Flagging “Questionable Legal Threats” In Reviews
- please go away What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- what's it worth to ya? Whole Foods Asks Judge To Put The Kibosh On Lawsuit Over “Natural” Label On Baked Goods
- happy apples Today’s Children Don’t Remember Happy Meals Without Apple Slices
- class action Judge Rejects Proposed Settlement In Lyft Class Action