One is a white rapper looking to make a comeback. The other raps about kitchen gear on late-night TV. An odd couple? Or oddly suited to each other? You be the judge, as Vince Shlomi trades in the ShamWow and Slap Chop to pitch Eminem’s new CD, which he boasts “cuts razor-thin slices.”
ShamWow Vince Wants You To Slice Cheese With Eminem CD
By marcperton July 2, 2010
- say what you gotta say Yelp Explains Why It’s Flagging “Questionable Legal Threats” In Reviews
- like a boss How To Slice A Dozen Cherry Tomatoes Or Grapes At Once
- baaaaaacon Hero Sets Record By Eating 182 Slices Of Bacon In Five Minutes
- fun with definitions Uber, Lyft Trying To Convince Courts That Drivers Are Not Employees
- pie are squared Can Math Determine Whether Pizza Hut Or Domino’s Is Better?