Those “death grip” antenna problems in the new iPhone? There’s an app for that. As in job application. Apple has posted some ads on the company web site for “Antenna Engineer(s) – iPad/iPhone.” Candidates will be expected to “create test plans, execute them, publish test reports, provide feedback to the other design engineers, and lead some of the manufacturing of antenna.” Does this mean nobody was doing this before? Or that Steve executed his own death grip on the previous holder of this position?
Help Wanted: iPhone Antenna Engineer
By marcperton July 2, 2010
- new territory Apple Getting Into TV With Reality Competition Show About App Developers
- what's the buzz? Here Are Some Of The Rumors Going Around About The Next Apple Gadgets
- not gonna do it Apple Engineers Might Resist Court Order To Weaken iPhone Encryption
- truth in badvertising John Oliver Rewrites Apple Ads To Make Them More Honest About Encryption
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone