If you watch ABC’s shows online or with an iPad, your limited commercial interruptions are about to get a little less limited. So far, most of ABC’s streaming shows contain 5 to 6 ads of 30 seconds each, but mocoNews says one of ABC’s executives just confirmed that the network is going to double that ad load, perhaps leading the way for other networks to do the same.
ABC Doubling The Commercials On iPad App, Online Streams
By cwalters June 16, 2010
- That'll be $7.99 please Hulu Kills Off Free Streaming Service, Goes Subscription Only
- brought to you by the letter $ Hulu May Finally Offer Ad-Free Subscription Option, But It Won’t Be Cheap
- try again Amazon Denies Report Of Free Video, Music Streaming Service
- the hand that feeds you Hulu Playing Nice With Broadcasters In Battle To Beat Netflix
- brought to you by the letter $ CBS Will Let You Watch New Star Trek Show Without Commercials… For $4/Month More