Watch out for these products! They might kill or harm you, so they have been recalled.
New Recalls Of Death And Dismay
By Ben Popken June 11, 2010
- recalls May Recall Roundup – Watch Out For The Jerky Blaster
- no hoverboards to see here Toys ‘R’ Us Stops Selling Hoverboards Amid Safety Questions
- worst christmas ever This Holiday, Make Sure You Don’t Give Kids The Gift Of Exploding Batteries Or Lead Poisoning
- they don't hover Nearly 501,000 Hoverboards Recalled Over Safety, Fire Hazards
- recall roundup January Recall Roundup: Watch Out For Melted Monkeys