Consumer journalist Bob Sullivan has hopped into his truck with his dog Lucky on a cross-country roadtrip to take the pulse of the American consumer and hear their stories. Along the way, he met Linda, who finally after two years of fighting got a $3,000 refund, and Catholic high school a teacher who got ensnared by a shady debt settlement company. You can follow along with Bob and Lucky’s adventures on his Facebook fan page.
A Cross-Country Consumer Empowerment Adventure
By Ben Popken June 2, 2010
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- [redacted] Judge Scolds FTC For Maybe Telling Amazon Exec What To Say In Staples-Office Depot Hearing
- disastrous recovery How Flood Insurance Failed Superstorm Sandy Victims When Their Homes Actually Flooded
- we've got you covered Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- scamalama-ding-dong 4 Things We Learned About Fake Locksmith Scammers Lurking Online