Consumer journalist Bob Sullivan has hopped into his truck with his dog Lucky on a cross-country roadtrip to take the pulse of the American consumer and hear their stories. Along the way, he met Linda, who finally after two years of fighting got a $3,000 refund, and Catholic high school a teacher who got ensnared by a shady debt settlement company. You can follow along with Bob and Lucky’s adventures on his Facebook fan page.
A Cross-Country Consumer Empowerment Adventure
By Ben Popken June 2, 2010
- drive-by modeming Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- to xfinity and beyond Comcast Customers Complain About E-Mails Pushing Modem Upgrades
- dispatches from the death star How Dropping Phone, TV Service From AT&T Bundle Resulted In 3-Year Collection Hell For Customer
- fraud Report: Scammers Breach Starbucks Accounts, Refill And Drain Gift Card Balances