This week’s Open Thread critter is my new dog, Zoe. Well, she’s new to me. She’s a five-year-old cocker spaniel who came from a rescue group, and is now the head (and only member) of Consumerist’s K9 unit. She likes to chase cats, so her tenure has been off to a rocky start.
Top Posts Of The Week And Open Thread
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- adventures in fast food The Average Burger King Outlet Earns Half As Much As A McDonald’s. Why?
- another meal deal Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- hey big spender Burger King Customer’s Card Declined After Cashier Tried To Charge $12,300 For Meal
- So many payment options Burger King, PayPal Join Forces So Consumers Can Buy Whoppers With A Touch Of Their Phones