This week’s Open Thread critter is my new dog, Zoe. Well, she’s new to me. She’s a five-year-old cocker spaniel who came from a rescue group, and is now the head (and only member) of Consumerist’s K9 unit. She likes to chase cats, so her tenure has been off to a rocky start.
Top Posts Of The Week And Open Thread
More From Consumerist
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- Burger King Customer’s Card Declined After Cashier Tried To Charge $12,300 For Meal
- Airbnb Guests Find Decomposing Body In French Rental’s Garden
- Burger King Testing Unholy Hybrid: Whopper Dog
- Burger King Grills Up Some Hot Dogs, Adds Them To The Permanent Menu