Making poor lending decisions is by no means uniquely American. In case you haven’t heard, the Europeans are going through a debt crisis of their own right now, and it’s bound to have an impact on America’s economy. Seems that several broke countries have lent massive amounts to other broke countries and nobody can pay each other back. Bailouts are inevitable, but where is the money going to come from? Some other broke economy! And round and round it goes. Comedy team Clarke and Dawes take the piss out of it all in a mock business game show.
Clark And Dawes Comedy Team Skewer European Debt Crisis
By Ben Popken May 25, 2010
- the more you owe Study: One Third Of Americans Have Debt In Collections
- they never learn Student Loans Are The New Robo-Signing Crisis
- macromicroeconomics Indiegogo Campaign To Bail Out Greece Has Raised $1.65 Million… Only $1.77 Billion To Go
- it's not your cheese Should American-Made Cheeses Be Able To Use European Names Like Parmesan?
- More Relief Trickling In Feds Forgive $103M In Debt For Nearly 7,000 Former Corinthian College Students