Making poor lending decisions is by no means uniquely American. In case you haven’t heard, the Europeans are going through a debt crisis of their own right now, and it’s bound to have an impact on America’s economy. Seems that several broke countries have lent massive amounts to other broke countries and nobody can pay each other back. Bailouts are inevitable, but where is the money going to come from? Some other broke economy! And round and round it goes. Comedy team Clarke and Dawes take the piss out of it all in a mock business game show.
Clark And Dawes Comedy Team Skewer European Debt Crisis
By Ben Popken May 25, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Feds Forgive $103M In Debt For Nearly 7,000 Former Corinthian College Students
- There’s $92.5 Million In Outstanding Sports Authority Gift Cards: Use Yours Before June 28
- EU Regulators: Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes
- Corinthian Students Continue To Wait For Debt Relief As Department Of Ed. Reviews More Than 7,800 Claims
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?