Writer/director/actor Tyler Perry updated his website on Friday with a friendly letter to his fans. He talked about wrapping up his latest theatrical tour, and how beautiful his vacation spot was, and then ended on a strange note: “By the way, some idiot stole my credit card number. Can you believe that? Take a look at all the stuff they charged. If you know any of these people, call the police.” The charges, mostly airfares between L.A., Las Vegas, New York and Fort Lauderdale, came up to more than $28,000.
Okay, Who's Been Using Tyler Perry's Credit Card?
By cwalters May 17, 2010
- nice ride Cops Bust Teenager For Allegedly Using Stolen Credit Cards To Rent A $240K Car And $12M Vacation Home
- scamalamadingdong Check Your Debit, Credit Card Statements For “BLS WebLearn” Scam Transactions
- shenanigans Boston TSA Agents Find Dozens Of Credit Cards Under Different Names Stuffed Inside Teddy Bear
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- scamalamadingdong Did Someone At The DMV Steal This Woman’s Identity? Maybe