Writer/director/actor Tyler Perry updated his website on Friday with a friendly letter to his fans. He talked about wrapping up his latest theatrical tour, and how beautiful his vacation spot was, and then ended on a strange note: “By the way, some idiot stole my credit card number. Can you believe that? Take a look at all the stuff they charged. If you know any of these people, call the police.” The charges, mostly airfares between L.A., Las Vegas, New York and Fort Lauderdale, came up to more than $28,000.
Okay, Who's Been Using Tyler Perry's Credit Card?
By cwalters May 17, 2010
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- confronting the issue Identity Theft Victim Confronts Alleged Scammer
- skimmer scammers 2 Men Accused Of Using ATM Skimmer To Take $500K From US Bank Customers
- where credit is due Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- when a stranger calls ID Thieves Also Use Call Centers To Outsource Their Scams