So you think you’re pretty smart with your credit know-how? Got a good credit score and line of credit? Well here’s another number to watch, your credit card I.Q. Take this 10 question test and see how you stack up. Even I got a few of these wrong. For instance, “The typical American carries a balance of about $5,500 in credit card debt. If you make no more charges and pay only the minimum payment each month, how long will it take to pay that debt off at 19 percent interest?”
Test Your Credit Card IQ
By Ben Popken May 7, 2010
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- tapping into the market Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- app-happy Kohl’s Joins Store-Specific Payment App Party
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies