When shopping around for a new cellphone plan, or simply a cheaper one, consumers have more choices besides the standard 2-year contract wireless companies try to cram down your throat. But do you go prepaid or with a contract? Which company delivers the best value? It all depends on your usage and what you’re looking for. To help you decide, Lifehacker has put together a bangin’ guide on picking a new wireless plan. Check it.
Cellphone: Go Prepaid Or Contract?
By Ben Popken April 26, 2010
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- what's the catch? Verizon Continues To Follow Others, Now Offers To Pay For Customers To Switch
- the end of an era Sprint Reportedly Ditching New 2-Year Contracts Starting This Friday
- one week of tv please Next Year, You Can Buy Pay-As-You-Go Cable From Comcast If You Want
- theoretically unlimited Verizon Adds Unlimited Throttled Data To Prepaid Plans, Too