When shopping around for a new cellphone plan, or simply a cheaper one, consumers have more choices besides the standard 2-year contract wireless companies try to cram down your throat. But do you go prepaid or with a contract? Which company delivers the best value? It all depends on your usage and what you’re looking for. To help you decide, Lifehacker has put together a bangin’ guide on picking a new wireless plan. Check it.
Cellphone: Go Prepaid Or Contract?
By Ben Popken April 26, 2010
- use it or lose it Use Up All The Money On Your Prepaid Phone, Because You’ll Probably Never Get It Back
- remember when AT&T Exec Says Wireless Companies Soon Won’t Be Footing Bill For Customers’ Devices
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- Are You Covered? FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?
- pay for what you get Verizon CFO: Getting Rid Of Phone Subsidies Is A Mistake