It has come to this. Unable to control its urge to shove small objects of similar flavor into its maw, humanity has invented Slim Chips flavored paper snacks. They are hardened pieces of edible paper with organic coloring that come in peppermint, blueberry, and sweet potato tastes. They contain 0 calories. “Don’t get fat, just eat nothing!” says the designer, Hafsteinn Juliusson, of this concept piece which will never be sold in stores.
Yummy! Flavored Paper Chips.
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Burger King Unleashes “Mac n’ Cheetos,” Which Is Exactly What It Sounds Like
- Are Cheetos The New Doritos At Taco Bell?
- Oreo’s New Choco Chip Cookie Flavor Is Tasty, But Isn’t Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored
- Taco Bell Bringing Version Of Its Canadian Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider To The U.S.
- Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon