It has come to this. Unable to control its urge to shove small objects of similar flavor into its maw, humanity has invented Slim Chips flavored paper snacks. They are hardened pieces of edible paper with organic coloring that come in peppermint, blueberry, and sweet potato tastes. They contain 0 calories. “Don’t get fat, just eat nothing!” says the designer, Hafsteinn Juliusson, of this concept piece which will never be sold in stores.
Yummy! Flavored Paper Chips.
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
- Would You Eat It? Burger King Unleashes “Mac n’ Cheetos,” Which Is Exactly What It Sounds Like
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- Combining taco and chips again Are Cheetos The New Doritos At Taco Bell?
- yawn Lay’s Reveals Relatively Tame “Do Us A Flavor” Potato Chip Contest Finalists
- aldi Man Buys Bag Of Potato Chips, Finds Whole Potato Inside