It has come to this. Unable to control its urge to shove small objects of similar flavor into its maw, humanity has invented Slim Chips flavored paper snacks. They are hardened pieces of edible paper with organic coloring that come in peppermint, blueberry, and sweet potato tastes. They contain 0 calories. “Don’t get fat, just eat nothing!” says the designer, Hafsteinn Juliusson, of this concept piece which will never be sold in stores.
Yummy! Flavored Paper Chips.
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
- Would You Eat It? Burger King Unleashes “Mac n’ Cheetos,” Which Is Exactly What It Sounds Like
- Combining taco and chips again Are Cheetos The New Doritos At Taco Bell?
- Chip Game Strong Taco Bell Bringing Version Of Its Canadian Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider To The U.S.
- choco-ish Oreo’s New Choco Chip Cookie Flavor Is Tasty, But Isn’t Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon