If you’ve ever been part of the mad dash for seats on a Southwest Airlines flight, you might find this video from AirTran funny. In it, mooing passengers race down the jetway while a Southwest employee makes ridiculous jokes. Meanwhile, AirTran serves its assigned-seat passengers Kool-Aid. Wait, now I’m confused about who’s being mocked here.
AirTran Makes Fun Of Southwest Seating In Commercial
By cwalters March 31, 2010
- the end of an era Final AirTran Flight Scheduled To Depart On Dec. 28
- airlines Which Airlines Have The Most Comfortable Coach Seats?
- south of the border Southwest’s International Flights Start Taking Off Today To Caribbean Destinations
- let it fly Judge Grants Class-Action Status In Case Over Delta, AirTran Original Checked Bag Fees
- air travel Fewer Airlines Does Not Mean Fewer Flight Delays