If you’ve ever been part of the mad dash for seats on a Southwest Airlines flight, you might find this video from AirTran funny. In it, mooing passengers race down the jetway while a Southwest employee makes ridiculous jokes. Meanwhile, AirTran serves its assigned-seat passengers Kool-Aid. Wait, now I’m confused about who’s being mocked here.
AirTran Makes Fun Of Southwest Seating In Commercial
By cwalters March 31, 2010
- let it fly Judge Grants Class-Action Status In Case Over Delta, AirTran Original Checked Bag Fees
- the unfriendly skies An Improved Spirit Airlines Still Comes In Last In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- flying the unfriendly skies Southwest Passengers Recall Long Lines, Poor Communication During Massive Glitch
- Flying the Friendly Skies It’s The Little Things That Often Make Travelers Happy With Airlines These Days
- grounded Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog