Jason spotted this photo at a Minnesota Walgreens. We ran the numbers and discovered that $7.49 is less than 50 percent off of $9.99. But the giant “50% Off” lettering looks so darn attractive that it’s tough to fault the store’s management from making the incorrect claim.
Walgreens Has A Loose Definition Of The Phrase '50 Percent Off'
By Phil Villarreal March 29, 2010
- prying eyes want to know Does Walgreens’ New Up-Close-And-Personal Pharmacy Approach Violate Privacy Laws?
- walgriteaid Walgreens Will Sell Off Up To 1,000 Stores To Get Approval For Rite Aid Acquisition
- new best friends FedEx Customers Will Be Able To Drop Off, Pick Up Packages At Walgreens Stores
- going off-script Walgreens Cashiers No Longer Required To Tell Customers To “Be Well”
- walgreens Walgreens And Rite Aid Still “In Discussions” With FTC On The Merger Deadline