Publix wants people with diabetes to become their longterm customers, so they’re giving away 30-day supplies of generic metformin in 500 mg, 800 mg, and 1000 mg dosages, with unlimited refills. Although Publix would love it if you subsequently get all your prescriptions filled there, it’s not a requirement for the free drug.
Publix Giving Away Free Diabetes Drug
By cwalters March 16, 2010
- scamalama-ding-dong Publix Coupon Promising $100 Worth Of Free Stuff Is (Gasp!) A Scam
- coupon policies Publix Has Had It With Your Extreme Couponing
- don't eat that Pre-Cut Veggies Sold In Walmart, Publix, 6 Other Stores, Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
- allergen awareness Family Suing Publix Claims Boy Allergic To Nuts Died After Eating Cookie Worker Said Was Safe
- conspiracies Diabetes Patients Sue Drugmakers Over Escalating Insulin Prices