Publix wants people with diabetes to become their longterm customers, so they’re giving away 30-day supplies of generic metformin in 500 mg, 800 mg, and 1000 mg dosages, with unlimited refills. Although Publix would love it if you subsequently get all your prescriptions filled there, it’s not a requirement for the free drug.
Publix Giving Away Free Diabetes Drug
By cwalters March 16, 2010
- don't eat that Pre-Cut Veggies Sold In Walmart, Publix, 6 Other Stores, Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
- skyrocketing drug prices Diabetes Patients Are Losing Limbs And Sight Because They Can’t Afford Insulin
- cleaning the cupboards Walgreens Installing Drug Disposal Kiosks In 500 Stores
- origin stories Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans