As this chat transcript shows, Comcast does not have the necessary bandwidth to detect sarcastic remarks.
Comcast's Sarcasm Detector Is Broken
By Ben Popken March 16, 2010
- it'll never catch on Comcast’s Still Not Sure There’s Any Money In This Whole “Streaming” Thing
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Customer Hit With $60,000 Penalty After Waiting 10 Months For Installation
- we'll be there between 2 to 4 (years) Comcast Leaves Cable Dangling In Back Yard Of Non-Customer For More Than 2 Years
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Tells Florida Customers They’ll Be Losing Channels; Won’t Say Which Ones