As this chat transcript shows, Comcast does not have the necessary bandwidth to detect sarcastic remarks.
Comcast's Sarcasm Detector Is Broken
By Ben Popken March 16, 2010
- gigawhat? Comcast To Begin Testing Super-Fast Cable Broadband This Year
- dispatches from kabletown Former Employer Of Man Fired For Complaining To Comcast Speaks Out (But Doesn’t Say Much)
- yeah about that... Comcast Exec Admits That Net Neutrality Is Not As Scary As Industry Made It Out To Be
- it'll never catch on Comcast’s Still Not Sure There’s Any Money In This Whole “Streaming” Thing
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers