“It appears that non-alcoholic beer is a delicacy in Florida,” writes Aaron, who spotted this $1,100.00 six-pack of O’Douls in a Walgreens down there.
The $1,110.00 Six-Pack Of O'Douls
By Ben Popken March 10, 2010
- going off-script Walgreens Cashiers No Longer Required To Tell Customers To “Be Well”
- is your doctor's name actually Mary Feelgood? CVS Feels Pain Of $22 Million Penalty For Florida Painkiller Pill Mills
- A whole lotta medication Walgreens Shoplifter Walks Out Of Store With $100K In Prescription Drugs
- spin-offs Rite-Aid Selling 865 Stores To Fred’s For $950 Million
- prying eyes want to know Does Walgreens’ New Up-Close-And-Personal Pharmacy Approach Violate Privacy Laws?