“It appears that non-alcoholic beer is a delicacy in Florida,” writes Aaron, who spotted this $1,100.00 six-pack of O’Douls in a Walgreens down there.
The $1,110.00 Six-Pack Of O'Douls
By Ben Popken March 10, 2010
- A whole lotta medication Walgreens Shoplifter Walks Out Of Store With $100K In Prescription Drugs
- brrr it's cold in here The Big Chill: Cold Coffee Is The Cool Kid On The Block Now
- saving nemo Brewery’s Edible 6-Pack Rings Designed To Feed Marine Life Instead Of Killing It
- stocking a floating city What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- hand it over State Wants Craft Brewers To Keep Info On Every Person They Sell Beer To