Women’s Wear Daily says that Madonna is in talks with Macy’s to launch an exclusive women’s collection that would include apparel, accessories, intimates, and footwear. “Label names under serious consideration for the product lines include Material Girl for the apparel and Truth or Dare for the lingerie and underwear.” I’m crossing my fingers there’s a “Papa Don’t Preach” maternity line in the works as well.
Madonna Planning Clothing Line With Macy's
By cwalters February 22, 2010
- a new type of customer service Macy’s New App Answers Questions You Used To Ask Store Employees
- doom and gloom Report: Amazon’s Strides In Apparel Could Be Serious Threat To Brick-And-Mortar Stores
- new kid on the block Amazon Now Selling Clothing Under Its Own In-House Brands
- finding another avenue for sales J. Crew & Nordstrom Enter Into Symbiotic Clothes-Selling Relationship
- looking for a turnaround American Apparel Tries Crowdsourcing To Find Expensive Products People Will Buy