In a little less than 12 hours, over 300 skeptics throughout the U.K. will protest the homeopathic medicine industry there by deliberately overdosing on full bottles of homeopathic pills, which technically don’t contain any molecules of the active ingredient. The group’s goal is to highlight the fact that homeopathic cures are about as scientifically valid as your horoscope. I’m all for stunts, but don’t they know that they’ll likely suffer from the memory of an OD? That’s how this stuff works, you know.
Mass Homeopathic Overdose Planned For Tomorrow!
By cwalters January 29, 2010
- the memory of medicine Homeopathic Treatments To Be Held To Same Standards As Other Health Products
- teething tablets FDA And Hyland Argue About Actual Effects Of Homeopathic Teething Tablets
- vitamin b(elladonna) FDA Once Again Finds Elevated Levels Of Belladonna In Some Hyland’s Homeopathic Teething Tablets
- Changing The Rules Legislation Would Give FDA Mandatory Authority To Recall Drugs
- it's an all ages party Teen Shoppers Can Get Drunk Without ID On CVS Homeopathic Laxative