In a little less than 12 hours, over 300 skeptics throughout the U.K. will protest the homeopathic medicine industry there by deliberately overdosing on full bottles of homeopathic pills, which technically don’t contain any molecules of the active ingredient. The group’s goal is to highlight the fact that homeopathic cures are about as scientifically valid as your horoscope. I’m all for stunts, but don’t they know that they’ll likely suffer from the memory of an OD? That’s how this stuff works, you know.
Mass Homeopathic Overdose Planned For Tomorrow!
By cwalters January 29, 2010
- teething tablets FDA And Hyland Argue About Actual Effects Of Homeopathic Teething Tablets
- it's an all ages party Teen Shoppers Can Get Drunk Without ID On CVS Homeopathic Laxative
- please don't die At Least 52 People Hospitalized, 13 Dead In California After Overdosing On Counterfeit Painkiller
- last call for ethanol CVS Will Limit Teens To Buying One Shot Of Boozy Laxative At A Time
- taking it seriously Heroin Mixed With Powerful Animal Tranquilizer Linked To Spike In Overdoses In Ohio