Wildcat Rep. Alan Grayson has introduced a new bill that would tax corporate political donations at the eye-popping rate of 500%. The bill is called the “Business Should Mind Its Own Business Act.” However popular among the proles, the question is if it would count as an abridgment on free-speech. In any event, “Business Should Mind Its Own Business” is fun to say. [HR 4431 IH]
Bill To Tax Corporate Political Contributions At 500% Introduced
By Ben Popken January 25, 2010
- reaction roundup Key Players Give Their Opinions — For And Against — On GOP’s Obamacare Replacement
- dispatches from kabletown Is Comcast Running Manipulative “Push Poll” In Response To Philly Customer Service Study?
- this is why we can't have nice things Why These 5 Pro-Consumer Bills Won’t Become Law In 2014
- make it so Illinois Lawmakers Propose Bill Legalizing Recreational Marijuana
- pay up EU Regulators: Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes