Tomorrow, YouTube will start renting online movies at $4 for 48 hours. At launch, the selection will consist of five titles from the upcoming Sundance Film Festival, says the Associated Press, but Google hopes to get studios on board in the coming months. Studios will be able to set their own prices and rental periods, however, should they participate.
YouTube To Rent Movies
By cwalters January 21, 2010
- the rumor mill Report: Apple Wants To Release Movies On iTunes While They’re Still in Theaters
- worth a shot Amazon To Make Movies For Theatrical Release, Because Why The Heck Not?
- stupid robots Universal Studios Copyright Bot Stupidly Asks Google To Delist IMDb Page For “Furious 7”
- not a fan Movie Theater Owners Brush Off Idea Of $50 Opening-Day Home Video Releases
- han downloaded first Star Wars Films To Finally Become Digital Downloads