Verizon has dropped 10 phones from its list of models that will trigger the high $350 early termination fee. Cnet wonders whether this is Verizon’s way of trying to make its “advanced devices are expensive to service” argument more palatable to the FCC, as the remaining models are all smartphones.
Verizon Shrinks The List Of Phones Subject To $350 ETF
By cwalters January 20, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Verizon, FCC Settle “Supercookie” Investigation With $1.35M Fine And Opt-Out Ability
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- Does Comcast Want To Be Your Mobile Phone Carrier? (Probably, Yeah)
- Verizon Thinking About Maybe Expanding FiOS Again After All, Sort Of