Verizon has dropped 10 phones from its list of models that will trigger the high $350 early termination fee. Cnet wonders whether this is Verizon’s way of trying to make its “advanced devices are expensive to service” argument more palatable to the FCC, as the remaining models are all smartphones.
Verizon Shrinks The List Of Phones Subject To $350 ETF
By cwalters January 20, 2010
- cancel at your own risk Verizon Has Made It More Expensive To Get Out Of Your Wireless Plan Early
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- have your fios and eat it too Verizon FiOS Gets Benefits Of Being A Public Utility Without The Regulations
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- let's dance Verizon Wants To Merge With Comcast, Disney, Or Pretty Much Anyone Really