Consumer Reports decided to compare the infamous Slap Chop commercial to the actual reality of using a Slap Chop. Can you guess how this goes?
Consumer Reports Science Proves Slap Chop Sucks
Also, it’s time for the remix.
- it's mostly dead California Lawmakers Kill Bill That Would’ve Been First To Require Warnings On Sugary Drinks
- safety first Underwriters Laboratories Will Start Testing, Certifying Hoverboards For Safety
- poke poke Guy Accused Of Sticking Needles Into Grocery Store’s Packaged Meat “Just For The Hell Of It”
- stating facts Settlement: Turns Out A Product Has To Actually Be Made In Vermont To Bear That Label
- skeeterbeaters FTC Sends Warning Letters To Online Marketers Peddling Ineffective Zika-Prevention Products