Consumer Reports decided to compare the infamous Slap Chop commercial to the actual reality of using a Slap Chop. Can you guess how this goes?
Consumer Reports Science Proves Slap Chop Sucks
Also, it’s time for the remix.
- it's mostly dead California Lawmakers Kill Bill That Would’ve Been First To Require Warnings On Sugary Drinks
- safety first Underwriters Laboratories Will Start Testing, Certifying Hoverboards For Safety
- yogurt wars Yoplait Copes With Sales Drop Amidst Greek Yogurt Mania
- veggie tales People Aren’t Buying Groceries Online Because They Want To Squeeze Their Own Fruits And Vegetables
- Hallo-choking hazard Target Recalls 127K Halloween Window Clings Over Choking Hazard