Is Romance Ruining Your Waistline? “A study looked at almost 1300 ‘romantic partners’ and found women who lived with a partner for at least a year increased the likelihood of being obese. For men, the odds of being obese doubled after 1 year of cohabitation. The study also found that couples who lived together for two or more years were significantly more likely to have at least one partner be obese, and they were also less physically active than couples who were dating. ” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick December 11, 2009
- Getting It Right FTC: Credit Report Errors Continuing To Linger Years After Being Found
- the diet dance Study: Which Commercial Diet Programs Are The Most Effective?
- baby on board Study: Driving While Pregnant Might Result In More Crashes
- New Improved Heftier New Crash Test Dummies Will Gain A Few Pounds To Better Reflect Fatalities Of Obese Drivers
- my tummy hurts Study Links Prolonged Use Of Heartburn & Ulcer Medications With Vitamin Deficiency