Eight Ways to Cut Your Cell Phone Bill “Looking to shave some dollars from your monthly cell phone bill? Here are 8 tips for cutting costs, whether you’re switching carriers or just looking to fine-tune your service plan. ” [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick December 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Verizon Announces $20/Month Bill Increase For Few Remaining Unlimited Data Plan Customers
- Why Does Everyone’s Phone-Tracking Program Lead To This Couple’s House?
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- Next Year, You Can Buy Pay-As-You-Go Cable From Comcast If You Want
- $25M Government Study Finds Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer In Rats