Get ready for more user-friendly bank sites—and more upsell “Online banking is going Amazon. Expect pop-ups, smart windows, slideshows, how-to videos, all the bells and whistles. Sarcasm aside, you have to wonder if the retail model is right for banking.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Now Goldman Sachs Wants To Be Your Everyday Bank
- There’s More Money Loaded On Starbucks Cards Than Customer Deposits At Several Banks
- New Campus Banking Rules Hope To Protect Students From High Prepaid & Debit Card Fees
- What Would Destroying The Death Stars Do To The Economy In The ‘Star Wars’ Universe?
- Credit Card Numbers Aren’t Worth Much Now, So Hackers Want Your Mobile Banking Info