Kindle coming to a PC near you next month. Amazon’s Kindle software will be available as a free download for PC users starting next month. Versions for Macs and BlackBerrys will be available next year. All will have DRM, though users will be spared the pain of having to download their locked-down lit via AT&T’s 3G network, which has replaced Sprint’s more reliable data network in recent hardware Kindles.
- do it do it do it Got An Older Kindle? Update Your Device By March 22 Or It Won’t Connect To The Internet
- where'd it go? What Happened? Amazon Removes Half Of The Streaming Video I Bought
- the future is eventually AT&T Will Test 5G Service In Texas This Year; Could Be Up To 100 Times Faster Than LTE
- not all words are real books Amazon Unintentionally Paying Scammers To Hand You 1000 Pages Of Crap You Don’t Read
- some rules are for breaking Copyright Office Rules: Yes, Security Researchers May Hack Cars (And A Couple Other Things) For Science