“More banks have failed in 2009 than the rest of the decade combined,” writes Ariel Nelson at CNBC. Today, Partners Bank in Naples, Florida closed its doors, making it the 100th bank to fail this year. Click the link to see a map of where bank failures have happened the most over the past 10 months.
100 Bank Failures And Counting!
By cwalters October 23, 2009
- the dangers of online lenders Online Payday Lenders Could Be Worse Than Traditional Payday Lenders
- Too Big To Jail Lawmaker Seeks FBI Files On Financial Crash; Wants To See Why No Bank Execs Were Arrested
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam