“More banks have failed in 2009 than the rest of the decade combined,” writes Ariel Nelson at CNBC. Today, Partners Bank in Naples, Florida closed its doors, making it the 100th bank to fail this year. Click the link to see a map of where bank failures have happened the most over the past 10 months.
100 Bank Failures And Counting!
By cwalters October 23, 2009
- good for a chuckle Bank Of America’s Laughable Defense For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- the neverending litigation Bank Of America’s Compliance With Federal Mortgage Program Being Investigated
- pay up or shut up Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- No More Fees Charging Fewer Fees Doesn’t Mean Banks Aren’t Making Billions Of Dollars From Customers
- the dangers of online lenders Online Payday Lenders Could Be Worse Than Traditional Payday Lenders